What to do BEFORE you give up on your business in 2020
You’ve decided that this is the year you finally give up on your dreams. But before giving up on your business, I need you to do this first.
You might not even want to hear what I have to say.
You’ve put so much time and money and tears into your side-hustle. You’ve seen everybody else hit 5-figure months, 6-figure years- but you get left behind.
It’s not like you don’t have the dreams or the drive. That’s why you started this in the first place!
But you’ve been trying so hard for the last couple of years and you’ve finally had enough.
You’re not even sure if you really WANT to make a lot of money.
This “entrepreneur” thing isn’t for you.
Well, I need you to know that it IS for you.
That drive that made you start in the first place? It’s still there! Your dreams? They aren’t crazy! You can still have all of the wealth and happiness that you are dreaming of.
You just need to do this first.
The real reason you are ready to give up on your business (and it’s not just the lack of money)
So, you’ve been in business for a few years. And you’re just not making money online like you were promised.
The real reason you’re ready to give up?
You have lost yourself chasing money.
You started a business to impact people. To change the world. To travel and look after your family and live life on your terms.
But you are so focused on making money that you have forgotten why you’re doing it in the first place!
What if I told you that you could
- Learn how to make and manage money without giving up on your soul’s purpose
- Become wealthy and successful without changing who you are as a person
- Make money in whatever niche you are in
- Learn how to make better money decisions (even if you were never “good with money”)
- Stop feeling like you are financially broken because none of the strategies ever work with you like they do on other people
Because all of this and more is possible for you!
Even if you haven’t found your “success” yet.
Even though nothing feels like it has worked in the past.
But I have three things for you to try first.
3 things do before giving up on your business in 2020
Before giving up on your business, I want you to try doing these THREE things.
They are simple- but they will take dedication and a commitment to your dream of being financially abundant for the rest of your life.
1- Check in with your happiness
Ask yourself truthfully- when was the last time your business made you TRULY happy?
When was the last time you did something that DIDN’T stress you out?
I see it all the time with new entrepreneurs. You get so focused on building your empire and looking to the future that you forget to enjoy the present.
But do you want to know a secret?
If you can’t be happy with what you have NOW, you won’t be happy with the money you have IN THE FUTURE.
It is possible to create the financial wealth you desire just by being you. If you can own your money story, confront your unconscious fears and show up as yourself, then your business (and bank account) will thrive.
But it starts with knowing your desires and making them happen in the NOW.
2- Create actionable steps
Before giving up on your business, ask yourself: have I changed my strategy recently?
Once we have uncovered your money blocks and fears in the Money Leverage Wealth Academy, it’s time to get strategic.
I can’t help you build wealth if you keep doing the things you have always done!
To build the wealth you are dreaming of, you need actionable steps. First you create the intention (“I want to earn six-figures in 2020”). Then you need to do the work.
For example, if you have been earning $1000 per month in your business, you can’t keep doing the things you are doing and expect to magically earn 6-figures.
3- Do something that scares the crap out of you
In the words of digital marketer Neil Patel “if you aren’t willing to take a risk, then maybe being an entrepreneur isn’t for you”.
You probably could build a business without taking any risk. But I promise it will take you WAY longer than you want.
Taking risks means that you are investing in yourself, trusting your intuition and willing to do whatever it takes to reach your financial goals.
If you are thinking about giving up on your business, try doing some of these things first:
- Messaging someone you admire in your niche to collaborate and get in front of their audience
- Go Live on your Facebook or Instagram every week (every DAY even!) to get more visible
- Tell all your family and friends exactly what you do in your online business
- Share your heart with your audience and encourage them to do the same
- Engage with people you would love to work with in your business
And maybe the most scary of all?
I know that you think that you can build your wealth on your own.
And you probably could.
But if you want to dive deep into the money blocks that you have, and build wealth based on your true purpose, you need to ask for help.
If you are ready (truly ready, not “sort of” ready) to make money and discover your soul’s purpose, it’s time to ask me about:
- 1:1 coaching for money mindset, wealth management and happiness, OR
- Sign up to the wait list for the Money Leverage Wealth Academy (p.s. the wait list isn’t a final commitment- You will just know everything first and get special offers that none of my other followers will get!) Click here to get on the list and FINALLY reach six-figures in 2020
- Listen to The Happy & Wealthy Podcast
- Get your FREE financial road map to help you plan your most successful business year yet
- Read more money mindset, biz building and wealth management blog posts
- Come chat with me daily on Instagram, @alejandrar_coach